On Friday, we received two letters from Department of Homeland Security. One envelope was addressed to Terry and the other was addressed to me. Upon opening the letters I discovered this was our long awaited fingerprinting appointments! We will be visiting the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in St. Paul, MN in January, 2011. As if this wasn’t enough, we received and email from our Social Worker. She was hoping that she could set up a little bit of time to talk on Monday or Tuesday next week! They’ve almost got all of the updated information ready to go for Ya Hui . Or as we refer to him, son number three. Just getting this news was such a great gift. Is this Christmas?! But as I thought I just received two wonderful gifts, I was reminded of the perfect gift given to us over two thousand years ago. His son, Jesus, was born in a stable in Bethlehem to a humble carpenter and his engaged, a virgin named Mary. There was no get-together to celebrate the blessed event, only a star casting down its light from the night sky. This Christmas, as you celebrate the birth of Jesus, thank God for the life-changing gifts he gives the believer: a faith that works, a hope that is alive, and a love that last forever.
Wow - this is such exciting news!! Keep writing, I want to hear more. xoxo
ReplyDelete