We are so excited! I got a call on Friday, April 29, 2011 from our adoption agency that they received our seeking confirmation letters today. This is wonderful news and means that we have been approved by China to adopt Zou, Ya Hui and Yun, Li Guo They send these letters seeking confirmation to us to make sure we still want to adopt this child, we will both sign the forms and it will be sent back to China. Then we are officially waiting for travel approval, which typically now comes 2 months later. We are coming boys!
While waiting for our Letter Seeking Confirmation on our sons’ we completed more forms in duplicate because we are adopting two! I-800 and I-864W with USCIS was done- this is our application for approval to adopt our specific children. We couldn’t file these forms until we had our Letter Seeking Confirmation on the boys. We received our Letters Seeking Confirmation, checked the box, “We accept the adoptee mentioned above,” signed, and dated each form. We returned these forms, along with our I-800 and I-864W forms to our adoption agency. Now we sit and wait to hear back from "China Center for Children’s Welfare and Adoption, or the CCCWA. No, it is not a typo. The CCAA has made a name change.
Please continue to pray for our sons' in China. May they be healthy, safe, and happy.
Like cold water to a weary soul, is good news from a distant land.
--- Proverbs 25:25
--- Proverbs 25:25
Hopefully that all makes sense to you... sounds pretty darned confusing to me! I get the bottom line, though.... great news that things are moving forward!
ReplyDeleteI AM PRAYING FOR A SPEEDY COMPLETION OF THIS PROCESS AND THE PLANNING OF BRINGING THESE TWO BOYS HOME! ALL IN GOD'S TIMING EVEN THOUGH WE CAN GET IMPATIENT! GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING!
ReplyDeleteHooray! :)
ReplyDeleteSigning the Letters Seeking Confirmation made it feel so real. The official documents that we held in our hands from China were so much fun. We are looking forward to bringing our sons' home and we know that much work is before us.
ReplyDelete